Autumn Cookie Recipe Cook With Kids
These are the ultimate easy Autumn cookies to make with or for the family. Enjoy these tasty MnM and chocolate chip cookies today!
Today we have a fantastic Autumn Cookie Recipe which you will love. It’s quick simple and easy and is sure to go down a treat with the kids.
This is a child-friendly recipe and a great way to spend time with kids in the kitchen. You can even use this activity or baking session to teach basic maths and measurement making family fun an educational learning experience.
Or simply make these fall cookies as a yummy autumn treat. They would be great for a harvest festival or Autumn school treat.
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 heaping tablespoons of vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup fall colored mini M&Ms
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat in vanilla and egg until smooth.
- In small bowl combine flour, instant pudding mix, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and stir until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and MnMs last and mix.
- Scoop cookies by spoonful onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes