Best Desserts in Cups
If you’re looking for easy party desserts, then you’re in for a real treat with these 15 Best Desserts in Cups!
Dessert cups are all the rage right now and we think they’re pretty fantastic for parties! These mini dessert cups are easy to serve at any event and they’re just enough to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth without going overboard.
Another thing that’s great about these mini party desserts is you can offer a variety on your dessert table and make a fabulous dessert buffet.
Guests will love the variety of mini desserts displayed on the dessert buffet. I was at a wedding recently and they had the most amazing dessert buffet.
A dessert buffet is a great idea if you don’t want to have a traditional wedding cake. We were able to try a few mini desserts and they all paired perfectly with our after-dinner coffee!
HOW TO MAKE DESSERT IN A CUP
Depending on what type of dessert cup you want to make, there are many ways you can make these easy treats.
Choose your dessert, then follow the recipe below. You will be making your desserts in Individual serving sizes, so it’s best to follow a specific recipe for the best outcome.
S’mores in a Jar
- 6 (8 oz) canning jars, lids optional
- 1 (1.4 oz) package of Chocolate pudding, prepared according to package directions and chilled.
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup mini marshmallows for garnish
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions ahead of time, chill in medium bowl until set. (You can use regular pudding or instant)
- Start assembling your jars with approximately 1 1/2 Tbsp of crushed graham crackers, followed by 1/12 Tbsp of pudding, followed by 1 1/2 Tbsp of Marshmallow Fluff. Repeat the process until jar is full.
- If desired toast mini marshmallows for garnish with a cooking torch.
- If you don’t have a cooking torch you can pour mini marshmallows on a baking sheet.
- Set oven to “broil”.
- When oven is ready place the baking sheet on the top rack closest to broiler and leave for 15 seconds. The marshmallows will toast VERY quickly, so stand close. Remove immediately and garnish, if desired.