Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
You’ll love this simple crock pot recipe for hen thighs cooked in a scrumptious honey garlic sauce.
Crock Pot Honey Garlic Hen is a straightforward hen thighs recipes ready with a sticky-sweet honey garlic sauce. Juicy and tender hen that may have everybody combating for the final piece!
The HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN dish in any other case referred to as, that one time, at that reallllyyy good Asian restaurant after I picked up my plate and slurped up all of the sauce.No disgrace.
Earlier than I proceed with that story, let me simply want you a really Glad Sunday!
Benefit from the solar and that grill all when you can as a result of, guess what occurs after this weekend? All of the pumpkin-things will come out, your artful neighbor’s door is about to get a brown/orange wreath, and you may’t put on white once more till Memorial Day weekend. Which, by the best way, I’m completely breaking that rule. White seems good on me, rattling it!
- 6boneless , skinless hen thighs*
- 4garlic cloves , minced
- 1/3cup honey
- 1/2cup low sodium ketchup
- 1/2cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- 2tablespoons recent parsley
- 1/2tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Organize hen thighs on the underside of your gradual cooker; put aside. (please have a look at the notes part)
- In a mixing bowl, mix garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk till completely mixed.
- Pour the sauce over the hen thighs.
- Shut with a lid and cook dinner for four to five hours on LOW, or three to four hours on HIGH.** (please have a look at the notes part)
- Take away lid and switch hen to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the hen and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds