Crock-Pot Sweet Kielbasa Recipe
Sweet and tangy Kielbasa served as an appetizer straight out of the slow cooker!
Crock-Pot Sweet Kielbasa
My kids love Kielbasa. They call them “mommy hotdogs”. Or at least they did, when they were younger. I guess Kielbasa was just too big of a word for them to say at 4 and 6. Kielbasa was one of the meals I use to make that the kids love just as much as turkey hot dogs.
5 ingredients and a slow cooker to make this delicious appetizer that anyone and everyone will love.
I like to cut these into bite size slices and serve them on WARM from the slow cooker with toothpicks. The sauce will continue to thicken as it cooks.
- 2 Pounds Kielbasa sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 Cup Apple Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar packed
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- crock-pot sweet kielbasa
- Add all the ingredients to a 3 qt crock-pot or larger.
- Stir well.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 6 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve on WARM with toothpicks.