Easy Cheesecake Fudge Recipe
This easy 4 ingredient Cheesecake Fudge Recipe takes less than 20 minutes to throw together and tastes just like a mouthwatering cheesecake. Make it with or without the crust!
For me, nothing screams holiday season more than a big ol’ platter of fudge. Long are the days of plain chocolate, now is the time for delicious gourmet fudge recipes. This fudge is so easy, but it tastes like you spent all day making it. Only it takes a fraction of the time that a real cheesecake tastes and there are no worries about your cheesecake cracking. Isn’t that what we all worry about…the perfect looking cheesecake? I know I do!
This Cheesecake Fudge is kinda of a cheater method of fudge. It relies on store bought cream cheese frosting, which makes this a no-fail fudge. There are only 4 ingredients for this fudge, 2 for the crust (which you can totally skip, but then you won’t get the full cheesecake experience) and 2 for the actual fudge. And once you learn this cheater method for fudge, then you can play with your favorite frosting flavors.
HOW TO STORE FUDGE
After the fudge is made, it is important to keep it well covered so that it stays soft and creamy. You can safely leave it at room temperature for a few days, or store it well covered in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. If you plan to ship it, see my tips on how to ship baked goods for help.
Need more fudge ideas? Check out this collection of more than 50 Fabulous Fudge Recipes or any of my gourmet fudge recipes!
- 6 graham crackers, finely crushed (~ 1 cup crumbs)
- 2 tbls melted butter
- 1 container ready made cream cheese frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan by lining it with foil, leaving some hanging over the edge. Set aside.
- Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, place white chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl and set aside. Place container of frosting in the microwave, heat for 20 to 30 seconds until it is hot and completely melted. Once the frosting is melted pour over the chocolate and let the heat from the frosting melt the chocolate. Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth
- Pour gently over the top of the cooled graham cracker crust. Place in the refrigerator to set up then cut into one inch squares. Enjoy! Makes 64 one inch pieces of fudge.