GRANOLA AND FRUIT PARFAIT RECIPE
Looking for a delicious, creamy fruit dessert? Look no further! I’ve got you covered with this delicious yogurt and granola fruit parfait! These colorful dessert cups are made with plain Greek yogurt, home-made raspberry sauce, tons of fresh fruit and crunchy granola! Enjoy these yogurt parfait cups for breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert!
For extra berry flavor, I like to make my raspberry sauce with fresh raspberries and just a touch of sugar for added sweetness.
The additional raspberry flavor is just what any fruit cup needs! And nothing beats using fresh fruit! I love to add pineapple, blueberry and nectarines to this fruit parfait. Feel free to switch up the fruit according to what’s in season.
Make these cups to go and take them to work for a light breakfast or mid-day snack. I love to make a few of these ahead of time and keep them in the refrigerate so I can have a quick and delicious snack when I need one.
If you’re making these ahead of time, keep the granola separate, or add it on top so that it doesn’t get soggy from standing in fruit juice.
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) raspberries; plus, additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 nectarines
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups granola
- mint leaves for garnish
- Place raspberries and sugar into a small bowl. Mash the fruit together until a sauce forms; leave some larger pieces intact.
- Peel and dice pineapple; dice nectarines. Can use canned pineapple and canned peaches in this recipe, too. Mix the diced fruit with blueberry.
- To make parfait: spoon in Greek yogurt to cover bottom of a cup/glass. Top with 2 tablespoons of raspberry sauce, follow with mixed fruit and several tablespoons of granola. Repeat the same arrangement. Garnish the top with whole raspberries and mint leaves. Keep refrigerated.