How to Make Strawberry Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies at Home
If you’re looking for the easiest cookie recipe of all time, look no further! These Strawberry Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies require just FOUR ingredients and come out perfect every time!
Hello and happy Monday, friends! Can you believe Valentine’s Day is just two days away? Me either. Time flies! I am so excited to be participating in a Valentine-themed food blogger roundup this year, #FoodBloggerLove! As I was brainstorming what kind of quick and easy recipe would be appropriate to share so close to the holiday, I figured that cookies would be perfect. These Strawberry Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies use, you guessed it, cake mix, and only 3 other ingredients! So super simple and absolutely scrumptious. Your Valentine will love them!
So, phew, I have to confess that I worked this weekend and now Monday/Tuesday are my days off , sooo my perception of time is completely off right now. Like, what do you mean it’s Monday and not Saturday?? Huh. But I digress. These strawberry cake mix cookies are stupid-simple, just 4 ingredients, and taste SO good. I know fudgy is not exactly the right word, but that’s what I think of when I eat these. A bit chewy, a bit soft, with perfectly crisp edges. NOM.
These strawberry cake mix cookies are essentially just a new version of my lemon cake mix crinkle cookies, but to be totally honest with y’all… you could do this with ANY cake mix flavor you want! And if you’re wanting something chocolatey, I have a recipe for brownie crackle cookies, too. Boxed mixes are just so convenient! Don’t limit yourself to just making cake with them, there are really so many options and hacks you can do with a humble box of mix.
I hope these scrumptious strawberry cake mix cookies make their way on your Valentine’s menu this year! If you’re wanting more sweet treats, check out my Oreo Truffle Stuffed Strawberries, Small Batch Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, Best-Ever Red Velvet Cupcakes, and Strawberries & Cream Hot Chocolate! Happy baking!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ? cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup powdered sugar, for rolling
- Preheat oven to 375F, and line two cookie sheets with parchment or silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, 2 eggs, and vegetable oil until a soft dough forms.
- Place the powdered sugar in a small bowl. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, make balls of dough about 2 tbsp big, and roll into the powdered sugar. Shake off the excess, and place on prepared pan, about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until puffy, dry, and the powdered sugar has cracked.
- Serve immediately or store at room temperature.