Mermaid Rum Punch Recipe
Cool off with a frozen Mermaid Rum Punch. An ocean blue tropical drink recipe with lemonade, coconut, white rum, banana that’s absolute magic!
Easy Mermaid Rum Punch Recipe
When you’re wishing you could feel the ocean’s breeze on a hot summer day, this Mermaid Rum Punch is just what you’ll want to make!
Whether you are lounging by the pool or headed to the beach, sipping on a cool frozen drink is perfect in summer. I’m excited that Natalie made such a fun cocktail for us today!
We’ve made a lot of rum drinks for you in the past, like this amazing Tropical Rum Punch, but this fun ocean blue rum punch might be one of the prettiest for sure!
It’s not often that you can say you’re drinking mermaid punch right? This makes me wish I was back in beautiful Turks & Caicos for sure!
I would love to make a few pitchers of these mermaid drinks for a party or girl’s day out.
If you like piña coladas, then you’ll love this new frozen drink. I have a few friends with summer birthdays and will definitely be making them!
- 12 oz can frozen lemonade
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 5 oz white rum
- 4 oz coconut cream
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Ice
- 4 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- Garnish with kiwi and pineapple slices
- In a blender, add the frozen lemonade, pineapple juice, rum, coconut cream, banana and ice. Blend well.
- Pour the frozen cocktail into glasses.
- Add a splash of Blue Curacao over the top of each drink.
- Gently swirl a bit of the liqueur into the drink while adding the straw. Do not blend completely.
- Garnish with kiwi and pineapple slices.
- Add more crushed ice to the glass if needed.
- To make this mermaid rum punch frozen without adding ice, freeze the banana and pineapple juice ahead of time.