White Christmas Recipe
Guarantee yourself a white Christmas this year.
- 1 (14-oz.) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 12 oz. silver tequila
- 8 oz. triple sec
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 2 c. ice
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds for garnish
- Lime wedge, for rimming glass
- Sanding sugar, for rimming glass
- Cranberries, for garnish
- Combine coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sanding sugar. Pour into glass and garnish with lime and cranberries. Serve.