Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes
These Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes are entirely vegan, gluten free, and so easy to make. A perfect warming dish for the holiday season, but also all-year long.
I have a fondness for Garlic Brussels Sprouts.
I never get bored or tired of that. It’s the ultimate comfort food for me.
But now it’s time to increase my love making these Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes.
It compliments any other garlicky food, is incredibly satisfying, addictive, filling, and super easy to make.
Also it is amazing for the holidays and Christmas. This easy recipe has all the flavors you want and love to rock your holiday table.
But it’s not just for the holidays, it’s also made for date night. Can you imagine cloudy and chilly fall nights?
What’s better than a romantic date night with great food, maybe with a glass of wine or two?
My Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes make a truly amazing dinner or lunch that the whole family will love
Also think about meal prep or work lunch.
Your kids don’t like any vegetables? Trust me, with this, they will love Brussels Sprouts from now on.
- 2 lb potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tsp garlic powder, optional
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Boil or steam the potatoes, but don’t cook them all the way. I recommend 15-20 minutes max, depending on your type of potato. Let cool and cut into inch-sized chunks.
- For making the Garlic Brussels Sprouts, heat a pan with half of the oil. Add onions, Brussels sprouts, and garlic and roast all for around 10 minutes until lightly browned and golden.
- Add optional garlic powder and mix with the potatoes and more of the oil. Cook for another 10 minutes until the potatoes are completely done.
- Alternatively you can put the garlic, Brussels sprouts, and onions on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper. Roast everything for around 10 minutes at 425°F. Then add potatoes, and continue roasting for an extra 15 minutes.