COCKTAIL – THE SUICIDE SQUAD
Whether you are a fan of the comics, the films, or both you NEED this cocktail inspired by the story in your life. With Suicide Squad 2 in the works this and my other DC cocktails will be a perfect addition to your watch party.
In the one-year aftermath of Superman’s death,[N 1] intelligence officer Amanda Waller convinces Washington D.C. officials to allow her to assemble Task Force X, a team of dangerous criminals imprisoned at Belle Reve Special Security Barracks.
The team consists of elite hitman Floyd Lawton, former psychiatrist Harleen Quinzel, pyrokinetic ex-gangster Chato Santana, opportunistic thief George “Digger” Harkness, genetic mutant Waylon Jones, and specialized assassin Christopher Weiss.
They are placed under command of Colonel Rick Flag to be used as disposable assets in high-risk missions for the United States government. A nanite bomb is implanted in the neck of each team member, designed to detonate should the member rebel or try to escape.
- 2oz Blue Curacao
- 1oz Peach Tree Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Rum
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1 tsp. Grenadine
- 3oz Ginger Ale
- Silver sanding sugar
- 1 tbsp. Simple syrup
- You will need 2 small plates to decorate the rim of your glassware.
- Pour silver sanding sugar onto one plate and simple syrup on the other plate.
- Take your glassware and dip the rims in the simple syrup and then the silver sanding sugar and set to the side.
- Fill your glasses with ice 3/4 of the way full.
- Add 3-4 pieces of ice in your bar shaker, along with the Blue Curacao, Peach Schnapps, Rum, Vodka, and Grenadine.
- Pour your liquor mix into your glass and top with Ginger Ale, lightly stir.