Cookies & Cream Cookies Recipe
Cookies & Cream Cookies are made with pudding mix and Oreo cookies for a perfectly soft and chewy cookie that is sure to be a favorite!
Cookies & Cream Cookies have become a regular treat around my house because they are just so yummy! I discovered this recipe several years ago (thanks to my sister!) and it has been a favorite of mine ever since! With Oreo pudding mix and crushed Oreo cookies, these cookies are amazing!
Some tips for making cookies that stay soft and chewy:
- Make sure that you have enough flour in the dough. If the dough is too sticky, you may need to add a little bit of flour.
- Spend a little extra time when you mix the shortening and sugars. Creaming them together for 2-3 minutes will improve the consistency of your cookies.
- Preheat the oven. This will help your cookies turn out right every time!
- Use a cookie scoop! If you want all your cookies to be perfectly shaped and have them all be the same size, a cookie scoop is the way to go.
- Use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Doing this will make it really easy to remove the cookies from your cookie sheet so that you don’t have to scrape them off the pan – they will just slide right off in perfect shape!
- Don’t over bake the cookies – when I take mine out of the oven, they still look slightly under baked but they will continue to bake on the cookie sheet for a couple more minutes so that’s ok!
Cookie recipes that include pudding always help create the soft texture we all love, but below you’ll find a few other tips for making soft cookies!
Cookies & Cream Cookies Recipes:
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 4.2 oz pkg Oreo Cookies & Cream pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips optional*
- 15 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Add the pudding mix and mix until well blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and Oreo cookie chunks.
- Drop cookies by rounded teaspoonfuls (I use a cookie scoop) onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350. Enjoy!
- The original recipe called for white chocolate chips. I'm just not a huge fan of white chocolate chips so I usually leave them out, but you can definitely give it a try!