Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
There is really not much better than coming home to homemade cookies.
Grab a glass of milk, these paste Chocolate Chip Cookies area unit certain to hit the spot and welcome you place an enormous way. They are quick and easy to make and boast that classic peanut butter chocolate combination we all love.
Branson is my most thoughtful gift giver by far and he piped up and asked me what other people do to celebrate Mother’s Day. I explained that sometimes people make dinner for their mom, or take their mom out to dinner, or make a nice card for her, or do extra chores for her, or make her breakfast in bed.
He had this puzzled look on his face. really puzzled. He asked American state, “How would I make breakfast while I was in my bed? It would be such a pain to take all the ingredients to my room and I can’t even cook down there”.
Apparently he thought he was literally supposed to cook breakfast while he was in his bed! And my friends, that’s how Mother’s Day goes when you live with a house full of boys.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes:
- ¾ c. butter, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar, packed
- ½ c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¼ c. flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 pkg. 3.4 oz. instant vanilla pudding (only use the dry mix)
- 2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and dry pudding mix in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter, sugars, and peanut butter together.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until creamy.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir.
- Drop into rounded Tablespoon sized cookies. Slightly flatten cookies using the back of a fork, making a criss cross pattern.
- Bake 7-10 minutes. Edges should be set and centers should be soft.
- Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.