Mini S’mores Cookie Cups
Piling a Hershey’s kiss and a warm, gooey marshmallow atop a graham cracker cookie base makes these tiny treats the ultimate one-bite s’mores. They’re great for serving to guests at backyard gatherings.
- ½ batch Graham Cracker Cookies, omitting the bittersweet chocolate and incorporating all of the graham cracker pieces into the dry ingredients.
- 24 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 48 Hershey’s kisses
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scoop ½ tablespoon cookie dough into the cups of two nonstick mini-muffin pans. Use your thumb to create an indentation in the center of each. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the pans from the oven and place ½ marshmallow, cut side down, into the indentation of each cookie. Return to the oven and bake until the marshmallows are slightly puffed, about two minutes.
- Remove the pans from the oven. While the marshmallows are still warm, press a Hershey’s kiss into the center of each marshmallow. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.