Parmesan Ranch Chicken
Parmesan Crusted Chicken – Great Weeknight Meal That’s Made With Just 5 Simple Ingredients. Perfectly Crispy, Tender And Flavorful Every Time!
This parmesan crusted chicken is a family favorite dinner! It’s easy, delicious and always a top pick on busy weeknights. Some of my other weeknight go-to’s are creamy crockpot Italian chicken, goulash, Hawaiian haystacks and slow cooker ranch chicken tacos.
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
This parmesan ranch chicken is one of our family favorites! The chicken is baked to perfection and comes out super tender every time. Plus it has amazing flavor and a deliciously crispy coating. Yum!
The best part about this parmesan crusted chicken is that it’s made with just 5 simple ingredients. It’s so easy to whip up and is perfect for busy weeknights. We love to serve it over rice with green beans, however there are so many sides that would taste delicious!
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Recipe:
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips or ritz crackers, panko or bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create 6 fillets.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crumbs, parmesan cheese and ranch. Dip chicken in the butter, and then roll in crumb mixture to coat. Place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through the center. Serve over brown or white rice with vegetables if desired.