The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
This is the best keto brownies recipe with only 1.3g net carbs. Just 7 ingredients are needed make low carb keto brownies that have a dense creamy texture that melts in your mouth.
If you are searching for some rich and insanely delicious, super easy fudgy keto brownies with almond flour, I’ll share my best low carb recipe with you.
Since this chocolate keto brownies recipe was poste it received over 1000 positive reviews on social media and you sent me tons of pictures with this decadent insanely delicious keto dessert!
It makes me super happy to see that you make my recipes!
Brownies are one of my favorite keto desserts! They are chocolatey, moist, fudgy, and less than 2g net carbs each.
If you’re a brownie lover, I’m sure you’ll love the low carb cheesecake brownies recipe that’s a delicious combo of fudgy chocolate heaven and a layer of delicious cheesecake batter. Also for the peanut butter and chocolate fans, try my keto peanut butter brownies that are divine!
A few notes on the ingredients:
- Almond Flour – It’s great to use in flourless desserts and I suggest using it in this specific recipe. To get rid of that gritty texture you can either use super-fine almond flour or make sure to sift the almond flour to get rid of the big pieces of almonds.
- Sugar Substitute– You can use Erythritol, Xylitol (no aftertaste), Monk Fruit. I suggest taste test the batter before baking and add more sweetener if needed. To me, the quantity of sweetener recommended brings the perfect sweetness. DO NOT USE STEVIA! IT MAKES THE KETO BROWNIES SUPER BITTER AND COMPROMISE THE TEXTURE!
- High-Quality Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – Cocoa it’s a key ingredient here since it will make the brownies very delicious and chocolatey. Cocoa powder also helps with the texture.
- Dark Chocolate – Focus on using high-quality ingredients. That’s how you get the best results. It’s important to use both dark chocolate and cocoa powder for the perfect texture. You can use any dark chocolate that has an 85-99% cocoa percent.
- Butter or Coconut Oil – Don’t be afraid to use all the butter listed in the ingredients because that’s what makes brownies tasty and fudgy. It may seem like a lot but that what it takes to get the perfect texture.
- Eggs, to bind everything up. Make sure to use room temperature eggs so they easily mix with the melted butter.
- An 8×8-inch pan – The batter of this recipe is enough for a pan this size and will make the best thick brownies. If you prefer using a bigger pan, feel free to adjust the ingredients.
The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies Recipes:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 15 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies chill for about 10 minutes.
- With a sharp knife cut your brownies into 16 pieces and devour!