Easy Oreo Fluff
Oreo Fluff is a fail-proof dessert that pleases all crowds. Instant vanilla pudding and Cool Whip give a light, creamy texture while the combination of Oreo cookies and cream cheese lend to a decadent, rich flavor. Put them together and you’ve got a home-run dessert.
While the texture is light and fluffy, the flavor is rich and decadent. This means a little serving is all you need. Make Oreo Fluff on a hot day, and take it to your next summer pitch-in. It will serve a crowd.
My favorite thing about Oreo Cookie Salad is that it’s overly forgiving, almost fail-proof.
Only have one tub of Cool Whip, no big deal.
Did someone sneak into the cookies and eat a few, no problem.
Do you have one large box of instant vanilla pudding instead of two small? Go for it!
Did you leave the butter out of the recipe? It’s still going to be delicious.
I think you get the point. Nowadays, there’s so many different flavors of Oreo cookies that the sky is the limit for this Oreo Salad with vanilla pudding recipe.
HOW TO MAKE OREO FLUFF SALAD:
- 2 (3.4 oz.) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package Oreos, crushed
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix and milk; whisk for 2 minutes. Let pudding set up (approximately 5 minutes).
- Using a mixer, cream softened cream cheese, softened butter and powdered sugar until smooth and lump-free.
- Mix the pudding mixture and cream mixture together; add 1 package crushed Oreo cookies, stir to combine.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- I used regular Oreo Cookies but Double Stuffed would work too!
- For a lighter version of Oreo Cookie Salad, use Fat Free Cool Whip, Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding and skim milk.
- I love Dirt Pudding, but this easy no bake dessert is a tie with my family when it comes to deliciousness.
- To easily crush up the cookies, try pulsing in a food processor.
- Cookies and Cream salad can be made the night before to save time.