Easy to Make!!! Pancake Bites
What a great grab and go breakfast idea! This Easy Pancake Bites recipe is just that easy! Can be made for anyone's taste plus can be made gluten-free!
Back to School time is coming whether we like it or not. The truth is, I have to feed my kids year round....crazy, right?! I swear they eat enough for a small army, but I have to remind myself that they are still growing. The burning question at my house every morning is, "What do we have for breakfast?" They have their fingers crossed for pancakes!
I would love to say that I am an amazing mom who makes eggs, bacon, hash browns, etc. However, I am keeping it real. That doesn't happen unless we are having breakfast for dinner. I am lucky to make myself a cup of coffee and snag a banana or granola bar. My kids usually have cereal, granola bars, muffins, bagels, fruit, etc. These pancake bites have made their way into our rotation. They are simple. I can customize them for each kid. Plus, they have less sugar than muffins.
Gluten Free Pancake Bites
Just use a gluten free pancake mix, and gluten free mix ins! These turn out delicious gluten free!
How to Heat Pancake Bites
My kids love eating these by themselves or with a little bit of syrup. You can make them ahead and put them in zip-top bags. My children have decided they like these better warm. They pop them in the microwave for about 10 -15 seconds to just warm them up.
- mini muffin pan
- Pancake Mix Prepared
- Mix ins
- Strawberry Jam
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- favorite cereal
- Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray mini muffin tin with non stick spray.
- In a bowl mix together pancake mix according to the package instructions.
- Fill each mini muffin tin 1/2 of the way full of pancake mix. Add in your favorite topping or mix in.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy.
- To heat: Pop them in the microwave for about 10 -15 seconds to just warm them up.