Sex on the Beach Drink
Sit back and relax with a refreshing and delicious sex on the beach cocktail! It is super easy to make a sex on the beach drink in the comfort of your own home with just a few simple ingredients.
What is a Sex on the Beach Cocktail?
It’s not what it sounds like, people. Get your heads out of the gutter. A sex on the beach cocktail is a combination of orange juice, cranberry juice, peach schnapps, vodka, and don’t forget the maraschino cherry!
If you’re hoping for more of a classic sex on the beach cocktail, keep scrolling! We’ve got you covered!
We imagine mixing up a sex on the beach cocktail on a hot summer day or when you’re having a fun party and want to impress your guests with little effort! You won’t believe how easy it is to mix up one of these gorgeous beauties!
Sex on the Beach Ingredients
Sex on the beach cocktails tastes like a relaxing beach vacation, but guess what? You don’t have to be on vacation to enjoy a sex on the beach drink. They are so easy to make and use very simple ingredients. Here is what you need.
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice (any kind will do, even ocean spray!)
- Peach Schnapps
How to Make Sex on the Beach Drink
- To make a sex on the beach drink you only need a few things –> A fancy glass (or glasses if you’re making more than one, all of your ingredients measured out, and your garnishes. Now we’re ready!
- Begin by filling a glass with ice and fresh fruit (for garnish). Set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the cranberry juice, vodka, and peach schnapps to the cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Pour the cranberry juice, vodka, and peach schnapps over ice.
- Next, pour the orange juice over the cranberry juice. You can mix them together or leave them a bit separated if you’d like!
- Finally, add a maraschino cherry to the top of the cocktail and enjoy!