Summer Fish Bowl Drink
Tangy pineapple juice and smooth rum come together in this fun drink. The best summer cocktail ever!
Looking for the perfect cocktail for your next party? You need to make this Fish Bowl Drink. Just like it sounds, this drink looks like fish bowl complete with fish, well Swedish Fish that is. This is a fun drink that is perfect for any occasion, especially when you want to impress your guests. It is a show stopper! It has amazing tropical flavors, and goes down so easy! It reminds me of the islands or being on vacation.
It could basically be your center piece!
This fish bowl drink recipe is a keeper you’ll make again and again.
- 296 milliliters Pineapple Rum
- 177 milliliters Blue Curacao
- 296 milliliters Peach And Pineapple Limeade
- 591 milliliters Pineapple Juice
- 1 liter Sprite
- In a cocktail shaker, or mason jar combine pineapple juice, limeade, pineapple juice, blue curacao, and limeade.
- Fill fish bowl with ice. Add in lemon/lime slices, and Swedish fish if using. Pour in juice/liquor mixture.
- Top off with Sprite, and gently stir. Enjoy responsibly!