Best Outrageous Chocolate Cookies
This recipe is going to be the to-die-for of the moment… The outrageous chocolate cookies by Martha Stewart !!
It is not the first time for me to post a Martha Stewart recipe, you all really like her brownie …
I have been looking for a while now for a perfect chocolate cookies recipe, with a lot of chocolate!! And with chocolate chuncks of course!
And I found the one!! The one that you share with friends, the one I’m sharing with you!!
Besides being super yummy, those outrageous chocolate cookies by Martha Stewart are super easy to make, and they don’t require any specific ingredient you may not have at home.
So yes, they are not the best ally for your “let’s get back into my swin suit this summer” operation but what can I say… so delicious!!!
My extra ingredient: add flower salt, it’s always a good combination with chocolate.
My advice for baking the cookies: leave enough space between the cookie doughs, 8 per baking tray, and bake one tray after the other if you can. You should put the tray at middle level in your oven and set it on convection to get a result like this.
And now the recipe, Chef!
- 2 large eggs (around 120 g without shell)
- 160 g brown sugar
- 200 g chocolate
- 60 g butter
- 1/2 teaspoon flower salt (2 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (2 g)
- 90 g flour
- 150 g chocolate chuncks
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Melt the butter and chocolate with a double boiler.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until you get a foamy mixture.
- Add the butter/chocolate to the eggs/sugar. Mix.
- Add the flour, salt and baking powder. Mix.
- Add the chocolate chuncks.
- Drop tablespoons of dough on your baking mat.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- At the end of baking, let cool down on the mat for a few minutes before putting the cookies on a grid.